Win Row Farm                                                     - Hunter Jumper Boarding Instruction Showing and Sales
RSS

Recent Posts

2016 Clinic
2015 Clinic Dates
Anne Kursinski Clinic

Categories

Anne Kursinski Clinic
hunter Jumper Training Showing Clinic Anne Kursinski
powered by

My Blog

Anne Kursinski Clinic

Win Row Farm is proud to be hosting a clinic June 16th & 17th with Anne Kursinski
Five-time Olympian, two-time Olympic Silver Medalist, author, clinician and international competitor, Anne Kursinski, is one of the United States’ most accomplished and respected show jumping athletes. Anne is known for her fluid, classical, American riding style.

Anne has been representing the U.S. for over 30 years. She started her international career while still in high school, competing on the U.S. Nation’s Cup Team at Spruce Meadows. In 2008, she went to her fifth Olympic Games in Hong Kong, as the U.S. Gold Medal Team’s reserve rider.
Clinic Cost: $625
stalls available $85 bedding included
Auditors: $60/Day, $110/both
Email for all details, please include the height session your interested in
Each session is for 2 hours both days
9 am 2'6"-3',
11:15 am 3'3"-3'6"
2:30 pm 3'9"-4'
Winrowfarm@yahoo.com

the 3' section is filling quickly, so please let me know your interests so I can send out the rider registration packet to you. Deadline for registration is May 29th

15 Comments to Anne Kursinski Clinic:

Comments RSS
Reiki healing on Friday, July 18, 2014 4:40 PM
Interesting information.The Truth Plus Sensitivity, Specificity and All That Is Decent to Reveal About Predictive Values This theme serves to educate people in their daily life, thanks to people like you we have more knowledge about this important issue. I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic and here on I shall also spread the same preaching ahead so that the world become a better place to live in.

Sportwetten online on Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:08 AM
World Wide Web die Arbeit gross fuer Alle Menschen beteiligt verbunden, weil sie laufen viel Ladung effizient als wuerden sie , sie wuerden sie koennten als a land-based Casino Online-Casino-Sportwetten. Wett College Football Diese ernst Geld Boni Sportwetten und Casino Online-Casino ist a ausgezeichneter Ort zu besitzen Genuss und Erwerb massiven .

sport on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:36 PM
Vorbereitet zu sein Reise es aus.Oh, sie sagte erwaehnte .

eurovision Wettquoten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:53 PM
Dont do it Diese erhoeht verbessert Ihre Gewinne a big Menge .

reflexology london on Saturday, August 16, 2014 6:57 AM
i think Facebook is the most usefull for social..many people have use it and this is good change to get more closed to people Great job here.  I really enjoyed what you had to say.  Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject.  Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting.  Well, at least Im interested.  Cant wait to see more of this from you. This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just excellent and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

Khaadi Lawn 2016 on Thursday, March 17, 2016 8:29 AM
This is such good advice! And it gives me comfort to know another writer who doesn't write systematically same amount of time each day..

www.raybanvip.co.uk on Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:24 AM
She started her international career while still in high school, competing on the U.S.

jobs in assam 2016 on Saturday, October 08, 2016 1:37 PM
It's really great. Thank you for this information.

n songs on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:32 PM

Russian mp3 songs on Thursday, January 26, 2017 1:42 PM
Great post. I is really a nice blog. I appreciate it.

PHP jobs in Indore on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 9:39 AM
Nice post. Keep posting.

rushmyessay discount on Sunday, April 30, 2017 2:23 PM
All the races of horses are beautiful and I love to see that you have the horses which are used in the Olympics . Yes we all knew that it is not a common thing that you are producing a quality stuff and take good care of the animals.
Reply to comment

ทางเข้าจีคลับ gclub golden slot" target="_blank" class="userlink">chan cheth on Monday, June 05, 2017 6:59 AM
Interesting information.The Truth Plus Sensitivity,